Aku Viaz DFS GTX W 968253 trekking shoes
- Women's hiking boots from Aku.
- Viaz DFS GTX redefines a new standard in multifunctional footwear for technical and fast mountaineering, demanding trekking and via ferratas.
- The upper is made of the highest quality other materials and synthetic AIR8000 fabric.
- The shoes are equipped with Gore-tex technology, it provides triple protection against weather conditions, thanks to specific parameters: waterproof, windproof and breathable, with the additional AIR8000 system, it provides twice the breathability parameter.
- Dynamic Fit dynamically adjusts the shoe's heel tension to your natural stride to increase comfort and stability.
- The Vibram Croda Litebase sole provides stability, traction and precision, even in the most technical situations, allowing the use of traditional or semi-automatic crampons.
- The innovative, integrated Elica sole system is responsible for the natural foot roll while walking. It provides additional cushioning in places more exposed to shocks, evenly distributing the pressure over the entire surface of the sole.
- The exclusive AKU Dual Fit System (DFS) technology allows you to fit in walking or climbing mode.
- Perfect footwear for any sports styling.