CMP Moon Mid WP trekking shoes M 31Q479744ML
- CMP Moon Mid WP men's trekking shoes
- Demi-season men's CMP trekking shoes will prove themselves during hiking on mountain trails.
- The high-quality upper made of suede leather reinforced with Armortex technology, i.e. a mixture of Kevlar fibers with nylon and spandex in combination with a built-in ankle stabilizer helps reduce the risk of injury.
- Lace-up mid-cut design.
- Waterproof membrane with Clima Protect technology.
- The Ortholite insole with antifungal and antibacterial properties follows the shape of the foot while maintaining a good level of ventilation.
- The midsole is made of light and flexible EVA foam.
- The outer sole, the Vibram Tsavo system and the tread with increased abrasion resistance will allow you to safely move on wet and dry surfaces.
- Technical data: · EVA foam – offers lightness, flexibility and elasticity, which translates into shock absorption and less weight of footwear ·
- CMP Clima Protect – a membrane characterized by a microporous structure supporting the protection of feet against getting wet and overheating · Ortholite – a material used for the production of shoe inserts, produced on the so-called open-cell structure contributes to internal ventilation over the entire surface of the foot.
- Antibacterial properties help reduce the risk of unpleasant odors.
- The CMP Moon model is equipped with an Ortholite insole made of X-40™ foam and Hybrid Technology™. Its main task is to provide better flexibility and absorb vibrations resulting from moving on hard ground.
- Vibram Tsavo – a sole synonymous with excellent grip and quality regardless of the terrain on which you move
- Kevlar – durable, synthetic fibers resistant to stretching
- PFC Free – in the production of hydrophobic footwear, materials free of environmentally harmful perfluorocarbons were used
- blue, gray
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.