CMP Rigel Mid WP women's trekking shoes gray-blue 3Q1294677BD
- CMP women's trekking shoes will be the best choice during demanding high-altitude hiking on uneven trails and rock debris.
- The model with a medium-high upper made of high-quality suede leather, reinforced with Kevlar technology and a built-in ankle stabilizer helps to minimize the risk of injury.
- The lacing helps to get the optimal fit to the feet.
- The Ortholite insole with antifungal and antibacterial properties follows the shape of the foot while maintaining a good level of ventilation.
- The midsole is made of light and flexible EVA foam.
- Technical sole with CMP Full On Grip technology and herringbone tread for increased abrasion resistance.
· Kevlar – durable, synthetic fibers resistant to stretching
· CMP Full OnGrip – provides good grip on a variety of surfaces
EVA foam – offers lightness, flexibility and elasticity, which translates into shock absorption and less weight of footwear
· CMP Clima Protect – a membrane characterized by a microporous structure that supports the protection of feet against getting wet and overheating
· Ortholite – a material used for the production of shoe insoles, produced on the basis of polyurethane foam with an open cell structure and anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties while maintaining breathability and long service life; the insole is shock-absorbing, perfectly adapts to the foot and provides durable ventilation
· PFC Free – in the production of hydrophobic footwear, materials free of environmentally harmful perfluorocarbons were used
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.