High Peak Nevada 5 light gray 10209
- A two-shell, spacious 5-person tent with a flysheet and a small vestibule is a perfect proposition for family camping.
- The tent was manufactured by High Peak – the leader in the field of tourism on the European market.
- Designers perfectly know the needs of lovers of relaxation in the bosom of nature, and thus they constantly implement new technologies that are to make you feel almost at home when staying in a tent.
- So you can be sure that the Nevada 5 model is solidly made and will serve you for years and will meet all the requirements that a potential customer should set for him, i.e. a high degree of water resistance, good ventilation system and protection against insects.
- The 5-person tent with the flysheet has been equipped with the Vario Vent Control system, which in practice means that the inner layer has a double-layer entrance, which you can adapt to the conditions outside – if it is colder, you can cover the entrance with both layers of fabric, if you need to increase the area ventilation while securing the bedroom against insects, it is enough to close the entrance opening with a mosquito net.
- In the bedroom, a pocket for small items (side wall).
- There is a loop in the ceiling for a tourist lamp, so it will be easier to illuminate the interior.
- The High Peak family tent offers numerous advantages that will be appreciated by every enthusiast of camping and blissful relaxation.
- number of people: 5
- water resistance: 3000 mm water column
- flysheet: 100% PU polyester, taped seams
- frame: fiberglass
- dimensions: 355 cm x 280 cm (210 cm + 140 cm vestibule) x 160 cm
- dimensions after folding: 57x20x16 cm
- weight: 5.9 kg