HMS ZM1502 magnetic rowing machine
The rowing machine ZM1502 HMS is a modern device for comprehensive development of upper and lower muscle parts. The product has been equipped with a magnetic resistance system and 8-level load adjustment. ZM1502 HMS is made of the highest quality materials guaranteeing safe use. The massive steel structure and durable rope system are the perfect combination. It allows for long and intense training.
The device has a multi-functional computer that allows you to observe the course of exercise – from the number of repetitions performed, ending with burned calories. The rowing machine is equipped with comfortable foot supports and a seat that moves smoothly on the skid. The product also allows you to connect a telemetry belt.
The model allows you to perform comprehensive cardio exercises. The rowing machine is ideally suited as a tool to strengthen and stretch many muscle groups, including back, arms, legs, buttocks, stomach and loins. Training using it improves the efficiency of the cardiovascular system, supports fat burning and increases the body's ability to absorb oxygen.
- Resistance system: magnetic
- Product dimensions when unfolded: length: 187 cm, width: 58 cm, height: 47 cm
- Load regulation: 8 levels
- Flywheel: 6 kg
- Possibility to connect a telemetry belt
- Comfortable foot supports
- Comfortable seat that moves smoothly on the skid
- Possibility of folding
- A computer with an LCD display
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Maximum product load: 120 kg
- Working time
- number of repetitions
- number of repetitions per minute
- number of all repetitions
- calories burned
The natural rowing movement harmoniously shapes the muscles:
- upper legs – four-headed thighs, two-headed thighs
- lower legs – calves
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.