Hockey skates Bauer RH RS Sr
- The Bauer RS skates are a great choice for everyone, from the more experienced skater to someone who wants to play roller hockey for the first time.
- Bauer built the RS skates to provide the hockey novice with the best possible skating learning tools without compromising on comfort and durability.
- The shoe's unique design provides some of the best ankle support at this price, while thick inner foams keep you comfortable right out of the box.
- Finally, Bauer has adopted a hard wheel for outdoor riding, so you can ride on uneven exterior surfaces such as asphalt and concrete.
- Boot: Anatomically designed composite shoe, one piece
- Frame: Hi-Lo Vanguard Two-piece steel frame, ventilated Hi-Lo Vanguard
- Lining, liner Soft microfiber facilitates moisture management, anatomical EVA insole,
- Tongue: 2 piece Anatomical 2 piece felt Wheels: Hi-Lo Stret
- For driving on asphalt, concrete Hi-Lo Abec 5 bearings The bushings and balls are made of steel – chrome steel increases the service life of the bearings
- Lubricated ligtweight synthetic grease that can withstand heating, improving bearing life. Bearings are made with the most advanced production technologies, all to ensure a high level of the product.
Purpose Hockey In-Line Hi-Lo Vanguard skid
Wheel size 2 x 76 mm; 2 x 80 mm
Wheel hardness 82A, Hard Bearings 608 standard, Hi-Lo Abec 5
Lacing system Shoelaces Type |
Shoe shell Composite, one piece
Liner (inner sock) Microfiber, EVA foam
Top clasp None 45-degree clasp. No 6mm axles
Weight limit 100 kg