Shoes Salewa Ms Wildfire Edge Gtx M 61375-8669
- The Wildfire Edge is a technical approach shoe that can be adjusted from hiking mode to climbing mode. Developed together with mountain guides and professional climbers in the Dolomites, the Salewa Switchfit system is as simple as it is smart. Simply lace up and tighten the extra eyelet for a snug fit. In this way, you extend your foot forward, squeezing the toes similarly to climbing shoes for greater security in technical terrain. To return to walking mode, loosen the laces for more toe room and more comfort when hiking.
- Inside a highly abrasion-resistant suede leather and microfiber upper, a thin, ultra-breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane provides maximum comfort across a range of climates and protection from wet weather. Keeps feet dry while allowing water vapor to escape.
- To further enhance climbing precision, the Wildfire Edge sockliner incorporates an extra rigid edge plate directly below the climbing zone in the forefoot for added directional stiffness, while the rest of the sockliner remains flexible for good comfort and natural rolling motion.
- The Pomoca Speed MTN outsole is made of a sticky rubber compound that provides high friction on smooth rocks and slabs. The outsole has special lugs for better traction in mud and soft terrain. It has been tested to ensure effective grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- For added torsional stability, Exa Shell protects and wraps the foot, preventing internal slippage. The 3F system wraps the foot for a good fit, support and flexibility. Climbing Lacing extends all the way to the toes for a tighter fit and better adjustability. A Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) insole is available with interchangeable layers, allowing it to be tailored precisely to the shape of the foot, supporting our trademark Alpine Fit and guaranteeing 100% blister-free.
- High-performance, adaptive shoes for climbing and technical approaches.
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.