- TEMPISH Atatu Low ATATU LOW inline skates – a top sports tool for demanding users.
- New chassis, new design, new 3BW with 125mm wheels.
- The fastest model of speed skates that TEMPISH has ever delivered to the market.
- This model has a lower shoe structure.
- Excellent anatomical structure, comfortable, safe and durable lining, seamless lining and an excellent construction in the ankle area that fits 85% of the population.
- TEMPISH ATATU LOW – another model of skates for size. 49
- The shoe has been improved in several details, mainly to reduce weight.
- The outer shell is made of a new type of high-strength PU material, increased abrasion resistance and reduced ability to absorb water and moisture.
- An asymmetrical upper strap on the instep with a micro-buckle presses the foot against the shell and hides the ends of the laces.
- The shell is extremely light, made of 7-layer carbon fiber.
- The shell can be shaped individually – it is recommended to carry out this process many times in several successive stages at temperatures up to a maximum of 110 ° C.
- Before the shaping process, it is important to remove the buckle and wheels, keep the chassis in place – if it is removed from the shoe, it may happen that the distance of the mounting holes will change during the forming!
- Each user carries out this vigorous re-design at their own risk.
- After doing this, the warranty for your skates ends immediately!
- As a result of improper operation or technique, the shoe can be irreparably damaged.
- The new skids marked TEMPISH 3BW (3 Big Wheels) are the lightest in the category 3 chassis wheels in sizes from 125mm.
- The weight is only 225 g.
- The skid has a dimension of 12.6, made of 7005 aluminum alloy, and the bolt spacing for mounting the chassis is 195 mm.
Purpose Fast skating, fitness. Heavy loads, advanced, experienced skaters.
3 BW skid, made of high-strength AL 7005 alloy, fastened with central screws with the possibility of adjusting the lateral position in relation to the shoe.
195mm bolt spacing
Wheel size 125mm, wheel hardness 88A
Bearings 608, HI-SPEED TRT 11 Tying system
Shoelaces Type |
Shoe shell: Extremely light, made of 7-layer graphite fibers, new anatomical shape of the skeleton around the inner and outer ankle, the tip of the shoe around the ankle and Achilles heel – comfort fix, reinforced with two straps, including one with microb
Liner (inner sock) Microfiber
Upper fastening: Velcro, buckle
45 degree clasp
No 8mm axle
Weight limit 100 kg