Under Armor Charged Escape 3 Evo Chrome M 3024 620-100
- Men’s running shoes designed for people with a neutral type of foot.
- It is the third version of the model in a modernized form with a “slimmed” and visually changed design.
- The light upper makes the run fast and easy, and the fabric from which it is made is very durable and perfectly circulates air.
- An additional advantage of the upper is its high flexibility, thanks to which the shoe can be well adjusted, and the seamless workmanship minimizes the risk of abrasions and irritation on the skin.
- A very important element is also the TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) finger protector, which not only protects this area from injuries, but also increases durability in this place, as it is often exposed to abrasion.
- Strongly stiffened heel locks the ankle and increases stability.
- The inner liner perfectly adapts to the shape of the foot, and a soft cushion under the heel cushions this place.
- The midsole is made of two-layer Charged Cushioning® foam, which is soft in the forefoot, while under the heel, where the foot needs more support, much harder.