Aku Selvatica GTX W 679144 trekking shoes
- Aku women's trekking shoes.
- The upper is made of the highest quality other textile materials.
- The PU foil used is responsible for the durability of the upper.
- The shoes are equipped with Gore-tex technology, it provides triple protection against weather conditions, thanks to specific parameters: waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- The innovative, integrated Elica sole system is responsible for the natural foot roll while walking. It provides additional cushioning in places more exposed to shocks, evenly distributing the pressure over the entire surface of the sole.
- Inside there is a matching Ortholite Hybrid insole – it perfectly wicks away moisture.
- The midsole is made of super-light dual-density EVA foam, which gives a high level of cushioning.
- IMS2, i.e. a construction that connects to the midsole and ensures proper balance and cushioning of the foot.
- The model uses the AKU Exoskeleton solution, i.e. a special skeleton in the midsole, which is responsible for stability.
- The Vibram sole is characterized by great grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Perfect footwear for any sports styling.