Shoes Salewa Ms Alp Trainer 2 Mid Gtx M 61382-8675
- Men's ankle boots with GORE-TEX® weather protection and a Vibram® outsole for dependable support for mountain hiking in a wide range of terrain and conditions.
- The Alp Trainer 2 is a progressive hiking shoe with a high-strength upper made of premium suede and stretch fabric, and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for reliable protection when hiking in a variety of terrain and conditions. It has a large front rubber tread that provides extra protection against rocks and scree.
- Designed for comfort right out of the box, it allows for a precise, supportive and enveloping foot fit. Our proprietary 3F wire rope system provides strong ankle support and lateral stability, while the Flex Collar increases posterior ankle range of motion and comfort while descending. In addition, the configurable SALEWA® Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) insole has interchangeable layers that allow you to further customize the construction of the shoe to our feet. Climbing lacing lets you adjust all the way down to your toes for better performance on technical sections.
- Underfoot, the improved Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, offers improved performance and control over a wide range of mountain terrain, and excels in wet and muddy conditions with dedicated climbing zones, adequate traction and traction.
- The Alp Trainer 2 is a lightweight, agile and comfortable shoe that is an excellent choice for mountain hiking activities.
Atsiliepimų dar nėra.